International educators across North America are invited to join us in Toronto on May 9, 2019 for this one-day workshop. You will have an opportunity to assess your own Cultural Intelligence (CQ) and learn how to improve your ability to work with diverse stakeholders, including students, agents and parents.
Malvina Rapko, a certified Cultural Intelligence (CQ) trainer, will present this full-day workshop, which is ideal for all international educators and anyone who works with people from other cultures.
Here are just a few of the outcomes you will achieve:
- Understand the capabilities behind increasing one’s cultural intelligence (CQ)
- Receive a personalized feedback report
- Compare your CQ with worldwide norms
- Participate in reflection exercises that demonstrate interpretations of the feedback
- Create an action and development plan
Take a look at the Toronto Workshop Agenda – May 2019
This workshop includes lunch and networking opportunities. It is being held at the Toronto Marriott Airport Hotel at 901 Dixon Road.
Questions? Send us an email at douglasronson (at) yahoo.ca.