Opportunities for homestay managers and coordinators: Professional learning, sharing ideas and networking
– How to ensure successful host/student matches
– Best practices in host and student orientation
– Managing a critical incident involving a homestay
– Dealing with substance abuse by hosts or students
Be sure to attend one of our Professional Development Conferences for Homestay Managers! The next conference is:
Boston, Massachusetts, April 27, 2018
This one-day conference will feature one of our most popular speakers, Madeleine Golda of Edu-Boston. She will be discussing intercultural differences and how to improve communications between students, teachers, hosts and agents. There will also be sessions of recruiting host families, orientation and much more!
Here’s the agenda. Agenda – Boston Homestay Workshop 2018
Register Now. Spaced is limited!
International educators are invited to attend:
Risk Management and Liability for International Education Programs
This is a “must attend” for international educators to ensure that they are managing risk and have documentation in place. Dave Bird, a veteran educator and expert in the field, will facilitate this interactive workshop. A special feature will be lunch speaker Bruce Croxon, formerly of Dragons Den, who will provide entrepreneurship advice.
Cost is just $295 plus tax, which includes lunch, breaks and our special guest speaker. Space is limited – register now!
We have been running workshops for international educators since 2016 and the feedback is consistently outstanding. Here’s what attendees at the 2018 Vancouver conference had to say:
Participants rated the overall conference at 4.5 out of 5. Here are some of their comments:
- “I learned a lot and feel excited to implement many new things. It was easy to talk and share ideas in such a welcoming group. I’m so happy I came!”
- “Excellent! Will definitely come again!”
- “Once again, such a valuable conference. Thank you!”
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS