Opportunities for homestay managers and coordinators: Professional learning, sharing ideas and networking
Be sure to attend one of our Professional Development Conferences for Homestay Managers!
Upcoming conferences include:
Toronto, November 29-30, 2018: Register now!
Here are some of the topics that we will be covering in Toronto:
- Tool Kit for Hosts: Saving You Time and Grief
- Improve Host Communication With Active Listening
- Privacy, Confidentiality and Duty to Report
- Learning from Homestay Programs in Other Countries
- Host Contracts: Make Sure Your Bases are Covered
- Supporting LGBQT International Students
For details, here is the Toronto Homestay Conference 2018 – Preliminary Agenda
The Toronto workshop costs just $595 plus tax, which includes lunch, coffee breaks and a networking reception. Register now!
Edmonton, November 16, 2018. Early Bird pricing on this workshop is available until September 30. Register now!
Seattle, Washington, November 9, 2018. Early Bird pricing is available until September 30. Register now!
We have been running workshops for international educators since 2016 and the feedback is consistently outstanding. Here’s what attendees at the 2018 Vancouver conference had to say:
Participants rated the overall conference at 4.5 out of 5. Here are some of their comments:
- “I learned a lot and feel excited to implement many new things. It was easy to talk and share ideas in such a welcoming group. I’m so happy I came!”
- “Excellent! Will definitely come again!”
- “Once again, such a valuable conference. Thank you!”
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS